- 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Watch online or visit Croydon SDA Church, 95 Selhurst Road, South Norwood London, SE25 6LH
Love team quizzes? Love the Bible? Then why not join in?
Join us on the last Sabbath of each month for a Bible Quiz. Team Bible quizzes are an excellent way to increase your Bible knowledge in an enjoyable and fun environment, as well as building new friendships with others. Quizzes also provide a great opportunity for church members to invite friends and colleagues to take part.
Monthly Bible Quiz rules
- Only teams who have registered are eligible to take part.
- A team should consist of six people including the team leader.
- Teams will need to give themselves a name.
- Teams must be diverse and have a mixture of ages and sexes. A team must not contain more than two people in the same household/family.
- Team leaders are responsible for forming and registering their own teams.
- Participants must not use mobile or other electronic devices to seek answers to questions.
- Quiz questions will take the form of multiple choice, true/false statements, specific-answer questions, etc.
- Audience/supporters are not allowed to give any hints or clues to the competitors.
- The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
For further information or if you need help forming a team, please contact us at: email@example.com.
The quiz will take place at Croydon SDA Church in the Sanctuary. You will need to arrive at least 30 mins beforehand so we can start promptly at 4pm.
How to register
Complete our online form to get started. You will need to provide the names of your team members and register your team’s name. You should aim to register at least 2 weeks before the quiz takes place.
How the quiz works
Each month the quiz will focus on the book of the Bible which Croydon SDA members have been studying as part of the Church Bible Reading Plan. Each quiz will last an hour and will consist of the following 4 rounds:
Round 1: Multiple Choice: Each team will be given a set of 40 multiple choice questions to answer.
Round 2: Rapid Fire Round: Each team will have 2 minutes to answer as many ‘specific answer’ questions as possible.
Round 3: Category Round: One person from the team will be selected to answer questions from a series of categories.
Round 4: Specific Answer: Each team will be given a set of questions which they will have to provide a specific answer to.