- Saturday | 27/01/2018
- 10:00 am
- Rock Tower, 48 Tufnell Park Road, London, N7 0PS
You are invited to come along to Day of Fellowship where current day topics will be addressed. The Breaking the Trend campaign is designed to address the barriers that lead to members and the community feeling isolated, excluded, devalued and disillusioned, eventually leaving the church community.
On the 27 January, we will be addressing these issues using music, drama and the spoken work in the morning then in the afternoon there will be opportunities for frank and open discussions followed by further drama, music and praise. We are aiming to come away with key recommendations for making our churches places where people can Build Connections, Creating places of Belonging, Reclaiming the Body of Christ.
Some of the topics we will be discussing in the afternoon will include:
- Domestic Violence and the church
- The Multi – Cultural Church: Can it work?
- The Feminine Church? addressing issues of men and how they experience church and the barriers this experience presents.
- The Family? looking at the diverse make up of church families and how they are represented or not.
We really hope you will be able to spend the day with us as we address these barrier to effective in ministry and mission.
Please take a few minutes to register your interest in attending the day so we can make sure you are catered for.
Thank you for your support for this campaign which will continue throughout the year with programs and projects geared towards Breaking The Trend.