- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Online and in-person at: Croydon SDA Church, 95 Selhurst Road, South Norwood London, SE25 6LH, UK
Learn how to cook plant based dishes and snacks in our LIVE cook-along classes – everyday meals that you can easily incorporate into your lifestyle and budget. Courtesy of our Croydon SDA Health & Lifestyle Team, our first two classes will be conducted via Zoom and the last class will be both in-person and on Zoom. Our classes will take place each month on the following Thursdays at 7pm-8pm:
- 8 September – Online
- 13 October – Online
- 10 November – Online and in-person
How does it work?
Step 1: Choose the classes you would like to attend by registering for £6.00 on Eventbrite. Please note that the deadline for registration is 1 week before the day of the class.
Step 2: Receive an ingredients list several days before a class starts and the ZOOM meeting link once you register.
Step 3: On the day of the class have your ingredients and supplies ready, sign into ZOOM using the ID and password provided, mute your microphone so that everyone can hear our cooking instructor clearly, and let’s cook together! 🙂
During each session registered participants will:
• Learn how to cook in each session one tasty and nutritious plant based cooked dish and a healthy immune boosting smoothie.
• Get lots of useful tips and information on plant based cooking.
• Learn the health benefits of certain ingredients and how they can support the improvement of common lifestyle diseases.
For further information email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org