- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Croydon SDA Church 95 Selhurst Road London SE25 6LH
Cognitive Decline. Dementia. Alzheimer's.
These words have become a standard part of our life experience, personally and as a community. We know that when you live with or care for someone experiencing cognitive decline it can feel overwhelming and at times lonely.
The Health & Lifestyle Team would like to start the conversation about how we can improve, and learn to live better with a Dementia diagnosis using the support that is available.
JOIN US ON SUNDAY 26 NOVEMBER 2023, 11AM TO 4PM
The Support Day is designed for:
- – Carers of those with Dementia
- – People living with Dementia
- – Church and community members who would like to know about the topic
We hope to offer:
- – Dementia Friend training
- – Pampering
- – Treats
- – And more
We look forward to seeing you!