- Thursday | 28/05/2020 to Thursday | 25/06/2020
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Join online via zoom - for access register on Eventbrite from Mon, 11 May
Learn how to cook plant based dishes and snacks in our free LIVE cooking classes – meals that you can incorporate into your own kitchen for you and your loved ones. Courtesy of our Croydon SDA Health & Lifestyle Team, our classes will be conducted via Zoom. Initially we are scheduling four fortnightly classes on the following Thursdays at 7pm-8pm:
- 14 May
- 28 May
- 11 June
- 25 June
How does it work?
Step 1: Choose the classes you would like to attend by registering free on Eventbrite.
Step 2: Receive an ingredients list several days before a class starts and the ZOOM meeting link once you register.
Step 3: On the day of the class have your ingredients and supplies ready, sign into ZOOM using the ID and password provided, mute your microphone so that everyone can hear our cooking instructor clearly, and let’s cook together! 🙂
During each session registered participants will:
• Learn how to cook in each session one tasty and nutritious plant based cooked dish and a healthy immune boosting smoothie
• Get lots of useful tips and information on plant based cooking
• Learn the health benefits of certain ingredients and how they can support the improvement of common lifestyle diseases
For further information email us at: [email protected]
How to use Zoom
We’ll be conducting our cooking classes via Zoom. Zoom allows you to disable audio or video before joining. You can join us on Zoom using the following options:
(1) Visit the Zoom website, sign up for free, and enter the ID and password provided when prompted.
(2) Download the free Zoom app for any device (computer, phone or tablet) and enter the ID and password provided when prompted.