- Tuesday | 22/02/2022
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Join online via zoom
Love reading? Love books?
Why not join our Bible Book Club?
Many people are interested in the Bible but daunted by trying to read it on their own. Our Bible Book Club provides an enjoyable opportunity for people to come together in small groups to read, question and discuss the Bible – one book at a time.
How it works
Bible Book Club Members:
- Meet twice a month. This gives people enough time to read the book, chapters or section of the Bible and is frequent enough to build supportive friendships.
- Meet via Zoom. This enables participants from all locations to easily join.
- Read ahead of the meeting the book, chapters or sections of the Bible to be discussed. This allows more fruitful and constructive discussions.
- Jot down a few observations while they are reading and bring short notes with them. This will help members to remember what they want to share when they meet.
- Encourage each other by attending meetings regularly and keeping conversation flowing through questions and discussion.
- Share ideas on how to apply the Bible in our daily lives.
Each session will be a maximum of 2 hours.
We have two Bible Book Club groups – one on Tuesdays and another on Thursdays.
For further information on becoming a member of the Bible Book Club or if you are interested in starting your own group please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org