Talk to God as a friend. There is power in prayer and we want to pray for you. Every request sent to us receives loving, compassionate attention. Please know we are here for you and that you are never alone.
At Croydon SDA Church we offer four ways for you to get others involved in lifting your prayer requests and praises to God:
- Contact us online with your request and contact information.
- Email us at: [email protected].
- Join us for our weekly prayer meeting on Wednesdays at 7:30pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to centre your heart on God through worship-based prayer whilst fellowshipping with others.
- Use our prayer request cards. When next you’re in Church simply write down your request and place it in the offering plate when it passes by or add it to the prayer box.
Connecting points for prayerLookout for the following events throughout the year:
- Week of Prayer
- Prayer and fasting on the first Sabbath of each month
- Sunday morning prayer fellowship (8:30am – 10:00am)
- All Night Prayer sessions
- Youth Week of Prayer
Prayer moves mountains
Prayer is the answer to every problem in life. It puts us in tune with divine wisdom which knows how to adjust everything perfectly. So often we do not pray in certain situations, because from our standpoint the outlook is hopeless. But, nothing is impossible with God. Nothing is so entangled that it cannot be remedied; no human relationship is too strained for God to bring about reconciliation and understanding; no habit so deep rooted that it cannot be overcome; no one is so weak that he cannot be strong; no one is so ill that he cannot be healed. No mind is so dull it cannot be made brilliant. Whatever we need, if we trust God, He will supply it. If anything is causing worry or anxiety, let us stop rehearsing the difficulty and trust God for healing, love, and power.”
Author unknown, Review and Herald, 7 October 1965
United prayer works!
Watch our series of short video spots on the power of uniting in prayer with fellow believers.Watch prayer videos