- Friday | 04/08/2023 to Sunday | 06/08/2023
- All Day
- Leeming Garth Manor, Leeming Bar, Northallerton, DL7 9RT
This camp meeting focuses on preparing people to survive spiritually, mentally and physically as we see the signs of Jesus’ soon return. Come and connect with like-minded believers to worship, study and learn together. Be encouraged and strengthen your faith and commitment.
No one knows the day or hour of Jesus’ return but it’s alway prudent to be prepared if even this momentous event doesn’t take place in our lifetime (1 Thessalonians 5:2).
You can expect to learn how to:
1: Live more sustainably/self-sufficiently (e.g. growing your own food, using your own energy sources, moving from the city to the countryside, etc.).
2: Live during the ‘no buy-no sell’ time.
3: Use survival skills should we ever have to flee to the wilderness.
There will also be training in: Gardening, medical missionary work, apologetics, spiritual growth skills, land acquisition and development.
This is a great opportunity to connect and network with other like-minded believers.
Date & Time: Friday, 4th August to Sunday, 6th August. The programme starts at 6pm on Friday and finishes at 6pm on Sunday.
- Dr. Lucille Fifield & Arthur Fifield: Manna House
- Joan Cornwall: Association of Health Reformers
- Philip Dumas: We Sow
- Tikay & Kizzie Musiiwa: From City to Country
- Robert Hines: Wilderness Survival Camp / Hephzibah Ministries
- Dr. Aletta Facey
- Earl & Jacqueline Gayle: Advent Farms
- Jennifer Philips
- Daniel McKenzie: Restore Church
- Audrey Williams: My UK Country Living Experience
- Gabrielle & Philip James: The Journey Plan
How to Book:
To book your place, get tickets via Eventbrite.