Talk to God as a friend. There is power in prayer and we want to pray for you. Every request sent to us receives loving, compassionate attention. Please know we are here for you and that you are never alone.
At Croydon SDA Church we offer 3 ways for you to get others involved in lifting your prayer requests and praises to God:
- Post your request on our Prayer Wall.
- Call us our UK Prayer Line: 020 8765 8294 | 020 8653 0122 | 07949 244 722
- Email us at: email@example.com.
- Join us for our weekly Zoom Prayer Meeting on Wednesdays at 12pm or 8pm. This is a wonderful opportunity to centre your heart on God through worship-based prayer whilst fellowshipping with others.
Connecting points for prayer
Lookout for the following events throughout the year:
- Annual Week of Prayer
- Annual 10 Days of Prayer
- Prayer conferences
- Prayer retreats
- All Night Prayer sessions
- Annual Youth Week of Prayer
Prayer moves mountains
Prayer is the answer to every problem in life. It puts us in tune with divine wisdom which knows how to adjust everything perfectly. So often we do not pray in certain situations, because from our standpoint the outlook is hopeless. But, nothing is impossible with God. Nothing is so entangled that it cannot be remedied; no human relationship is too strained for God to bring about reconciliation and understanding; no habit so deep rooted that it cannot be overcome; no one is so weak that he cannot be strong; no one is so ill that he cannot be healed. No mind is so dull it cannot be made brilliant. Whatever we need, if we trust God, He will supply it. If anything is causing worry or anxiety, let us stop rehearsing the difficulty and trust God for healing, love, and power.”
Author unknown, Review and Herald, 7 October 1965